Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Author interview- Monica Leonelle




Monica Leonelle is a marketing expert and author of a trilogy of Young adult novels. Social Punk, her first YA book will be released this year. Head over to her website http://monicaleonelle.com/ to find out more about this talented author.
You can buy an her book here

Favorite color- pink!
Favorite author- JK Rowling
Zodiac sign- Aquarius
Place of your dreams- Hawaii!
Favorite book- Right now, Socialpunk :)


1. What kind of characters do you like to create and what kind of characters do you like to read about?

I like to create characters that have mysterious sides to them. I like characters who act one way but feel another. I also like characters who are young (teenagers, typically) and good looking, because let's be honest, they are more fun to inhabit that way! These are the same types of characters I like to read about.


2. Why do you write science fiction and fantasy?

I like to create new worlds. Regular life is boring. I like to step it up a notch.


3. Is the life of a writer the way you imagined it to be?

Well, it's definitely hard work. I don't take time off very often because my books aren't wildly successful yet. But I do love what I do day in and day out, which I don't feel many people can say.


5. What message would you like to give your fans?

I hope you enjoy my books!

No comments:

Post a Comment